CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Chapter 8: Secret Love In Dangerous Times

Fore note from Saika(Author): This was kinda embarrassing to write XDD but it was kinda fun...I only wrote a couple of sex scenes and i didn't want to get into too much detail here but maybe next time...i hope i did okay..it's been while hahaha



After School Alucard told me to meet up with him at midnight. He said he had to tell me something...To tell the truth...so do I...I met up with him in the place he told me too...which is kinda scary..


Saika's school shoes softly clicked along the stone floor. She walked to the wooden door that lead into a lair of some sort. This was isolated far away into the mountains. Anyone from any side rarely went there because of the werewolves. But Alucard had a deal to have a hideout there away from everyone. The leader of the werewolves understood this and decided that as long as the peace in the mountians weren't disturbed he could have his lair here.

Alucard sat in the back reading a book. Saika closed the door behind her and looked around. Candles only alluminated the dark place. Saika looked at the simple bed. It had black satin sheets and a white pillow. Next to that was a nightstand with three candles grouped together. Alucard looked up from his book. "I'm glad you made it..." he said as he bookmarked his page and closed his book setting it on his desk. "Take a seat on the bed..."

Saika sat on the bed and looked around the small place. "Pretty cozy...." she said as she set her school bag down on the floor.
Alucard sighed. "Yeah.....it's a nice place...to get away from it all...."
Saika laid on her back on his bed. "Yeah....do you mind if i slept here?" she asked.
Alucard shook his head. "No...go for it...but..." He stood and sat next to her on the bed.
Saika sat up and looked at him.
"Do you...love me?" he asked with a serious face.
Saika's face turned a bright red. "I...I uhmm...y-yes...." she said stuttering..
Alucard felt a relief come over him as he leaned over and kissed Saika, his hand on her cheek.
Saika widened her eyes as he pulled away.
"I'm in love with you too..." he said shyly.
Saika smiled as she hugged him. "All this time? I thought you hated my kind..."
Alucard looked toward the ceiling. "I don't.....One of my father's wives was human. Even though i wasn't her real son...she treated me like i was."
Saika looked up to Alucard.
Alucard looked down towards Saika. "My Father...fell deeply in love with my human step mother. Her beauty was like no other...He made all the ladies jealous."

Saika laid down on his bed kicking her shoes of onto the ground as Alucard told his story.

He continued on. "One thing i loved about her..She didn't treat me like i was scum...like i was just another kid. She even helped my father teach me how to drink blood. Weird huh?" Saika smiled.
"She was the best. She comforted me when i felt alone. She taught me most of my gunslinger skills. Until..." His facial expression changed. "Someone Hired an assassin to kill her.....I was only 16 in human years when that happened. Me and My father were devastated. He went on a killing spree until he finally found something in her room one day. It was a note...From my mother..She hired the assassin herself. Someone was going to send an army of Vampire Hunters to kill us if she wasn't dead. She brought our two nations together, but some people didn't want that..." He bit his bottom lip hard. "After that....My father never had another wife. We stayed within our race...until they started this war...now we're fighting again...but for no reason!!" he yelled as fell to the floor on his knees punching it with his fists hard. Saika got up and kneeled next to him.

"Alucard...." she said gently as she touched his shoulders. He looked up to Saika's smiling face and couldn't help but smile himself. She helped him back on the bed and sat next to him. "It'll be okay...I promise."
"Sai...." He said softly as he leaned in for another kiss.
"I love you..." Saika closed her eyes as she felt her lips touch his.

They both leaned backwards, Alucard rolled on top of her. He looked her in her eyes. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked as he placed his hands on her chest gently getting ready to unbutton her shirt.
"Yes....but....i'm sorry if my body...isn't.....better then what you have seen so far.
All the while Saika was talking he was unbuttoning her shirt when he finally reached the last one he opened her shirt and smiled as he unhooked her bra in the front. Saika looked away blushing covering her medium sized breasts. "I..I'm sorry I-" she started.

Alucard grabbed her hands and moved them away. "Don't cover them....they're cute..."
Saika blushed more as he started taking off his shirt. She didn't notice that his jacket and hat was hanging off the bed post. He threw it to the floor and started kissing her again. "You're very....cute....my love..." He said in between kisses. Saika smiled as she wrapped her arms around him. She felt his bare chest against hers and let out a small moan. Alucard smiled as his hand slipped down her skirt and under her panties. He then whispered something in her ear which made her blush. "It an requirement of all the girls in my family..don't get to excited..." she said as she felt a finger slip inside her she squeaked out a moan which only made him slip in another finger. "You're liking this a bit to much...." he said.
She bit her bottom lip and gave a slight smile.
"Considering this is your first time..." He started as he slipped off her skirt and panties.
"I'll be...very very gentle with you my love..." He took off his pants and his his boxers and winked at Saika. She looked at his manhood and smiled. "It's...so..."
"Average...i know..." Alucard stated as prodded at her hole with it.
"No...it's perfect for me..." Saika said as she nodded for him to go all the way in.
"This might hurt for a bit..but i ensure you...you'll be feeling the pleasure....soon enough" he forewarned partly as he pushed deep in her breaking her hymen completely causing her to let out a loud scream and blood to spill.


---------------------------------------------------------------------



Saika laid there under the covers with Alucard, both panting a bit and sweaty
He wrapped his arms around her softly cuddling her. "I'm sorry i hurt you...But i did say it was going to hurt a bit..."
"No-no I'm sorry...if i wasn't as good as I seemed I jus--"
Alucard shushed her and stroked her head softly. "You were fine..." he said as he kissed her forehead.
"Master....." Saika said softly.
"Heh...silly girl...I'm no where near being your master..." he whispered.
"I know...." she moved her face closer to his neck. "I don't know why...but i feel like you'll protect me...forever..."
"Sai...I'll tell you one thing....I want you forever by my side...I'll turn you...when you're finally ready...." he promised.
"I love you...ever so much Al...i'm glad lost it to you..."
He smiled as he softly kissed her lips. Saika kissed him back and soon fell asleep in his arms.
Alucard slowly leaned over to his nightstand to blow out the candles near them. His place very dim of light he rolled back over to Saika and held her in his arms gently as he fell asleep as dawn neared.

They stayed cuddled together through-out the whole day they both missed school for the next couple of days. Each night sharing a passionate bliss that only could be satisfied by the other. They wanted only each other...and no one else. A love was born today...and it will never be broken.


A human and a Vampire....who would have thought it'd be them.

0 comments: