CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Love Kills

Broken Heart Pictures, Images and Photos
A Broken Heart Leaves A Broken Person,
And a Broken Person Leaves a Bloody
And Dead Body With a Knife in Her
The Blood flows from my open veins

The Floor is slowly stained a crimson red
The light fades from my eyes
The Life leaves from my body

I Feel the pain slowly fade
As My heart stops beating
It's not broken anymore
It is now all dead

The body is pale
The eyes are open, but they don't blink
The body is still and stiff


You see the blade pierced.
Through my skin
Through the bones of my rib
Stabbing the heart
Like Cupids arrow...
But this time...It Kills
Lesson that should be learned
Love Kills

Literally.....




Copyrighted Saika Ceria(2009)

2 comments:

Enfinity Affinity said...

I really like this poem.
And I'm happy you fixed it lol. [:

From Enfinity @ iseestarships.blogspot.com/

Enfinity Affinity said...
This comment has been removed by the author.