CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 22, 2009

Something meaningful...

I have a great boyfriend.

His name is Joe..he hases a myspace hahah
I can't put his pic on here he told me to keep it
limited to myspace...the arse.. >.>

here's how we met...

Sometime in Dec. 08 (i think)

EliteSkills is where we met it's a roleplay site.
We rped together..he joined an RP of mine called Ai shiteru
it was pretty open but it turned into a 1x1 and it got all romantic.
He soon later asked me to join his Vampiric Nightclub rp.

I did...then after that he left for a long while...i began to miss him and even then start to like him.

Late Dec 08:

He came around again...i hugged him and stuff
and since ES has a stalk thingie i started stalking him
He was all like why are you stalking me
Me: What are you talking about?
Joe: I just got a msg saying ur stalking me
Me: oh heheh *blush*

then i started raping ppl in the rp i tried to get him
but he flew away...but i stole his clothes that time so payback!!!!


somedays later...i PMed him..

I told him i liked him...took awhile though...i was all shy...
He gave me his YIM and we started talking over that

We clicked really well...we had a lot of stuff in common

Then i asked him...

Me: Can i ask you a question?
Joe: yes?
Me: do you like me?
Joe: Honestly?
Me: yea...i kno the answer though...
Joe: i do...
Me: really? well...do you think ur falling in love with me?
Joe: yes.....

Jan 6:
he asked me out and we started dating...heheh

next time i'll tell you about the first time we met in person...

0 comments: